quibids - Trying to enter the penny auction field can seem a little overwhelming with so many sites available online. The key is knowing which sites are legit and which ones are not.
If you did a survey of one hundred people and asked which is the best penny sites? You may very easily come up with one hundred different answers. There are so many sites that narrowing down the best can be a bit of a challenge.
quibids - Of course the best sites all share similar traits so deciding which the best penny sites are may really come down to just describing the traits that make a penny sites best and than those traits can be a guideline to judge the site you plan on using.
Traits to Look For
The best penny auctions sites are going to share some traits those traits are:
· Easy of Use- no one wants to spend the majority of their time at the penny auction site trying to figure out how to use it. You want the site to be user friendly
· Clear Concise Information- the best penny auction sites lay out all their cards on the table for you to see. That means that you will be able to see exactly what the procedures are and what the regulations are.
· Best Merchandise- the best penny auction sites will offer the best merchandise. A lot of penny auction sites have low quality inventory with a few high end items thrown in. Ultimately the best sites offer more high quality items with only a few lower end items thrown in.
· Contact Information- the best penny auction sites offer contact information that includes phone numbers and physical addresses.
· Liberal Return Policies- the best sites will have a liberal return policy for items that arrive that are not in the condition expected.
· Liberal Policies- a site that has liberal policies will rank among the best. Liberal policies mean that the website offers rebates and freebies for lost bids. A lot of sites that rank among the best offer free bids to new members and offer a way to redeem your lost bids through buy it now options.
Locating the Best Auction Sites
quibids - Trying to find the best penny sites will take a bit of homework on your part. You can do a simple web search to locate all the available sites. You can also read consumer reviews to get a good idea of which site is more reliable than others.